Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hardwood, Hardwood and More Hardwood

It seems as though we are never going to be done with the hardwood.

We bought 700 sq ft.
I've got my fingers crossed we don't come up short like in our last house when we were ONE strip short and of course had to wait awhile to get another box because it wasn't possible to have the company ship one box on its own... it needed another persons order to tag on.

The family room is officially done.
I moved the furniture back in last night... or more like slowly dragged it until Scotty would yell out "don't scratch the floor" and then come help me.

Other then that I was pretty much useless.
I came down with a cold this week so I'm not moving my quickest.
Our lovely friend Matt (who has been as big a part of our renovation as we have!!! boy do we owe him huge...) worked with Scott on putting hardwood in the hallway last night.

I would have helped... but well, our hallway is small (even though we did knock out walls) and having 3 of us crammed in there just didn't strike me as the idea of fun... plus I didn't want to make others sick (probably purely selfish of me because then no work will get done on the house if we all get sick!!!)

This weekend we should be able to get a big chunk of the living room/dining room done... then on to wall repair so we can get painting!!!

YAY!


Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment